Specialized and comprehensive assistance is provided for small but competitive SMEs to facilitate entry into global markets.
Export Marketing Program :
- - Send trade delegations overseas for a meeting with foreign buyers, help SMEs participate in major foreign exhibitions, and invite foreign buyers for a business meeting with Korean SMEs.
- - Set up the Korea's SMEs trade portal site, an online pavilion for SMEs, to help businesses explore an export market via the internet.
Export Capability Building Program for High-Growth SMEs :
- - Build export capabilities by supporting export marketing programs of SMEs with high sales volume or high employment growth rate
Overseas Private Network :
- - Utilize private consulting networks in major foreign countires, which are selected by the Small and Medium Business Administration and the KOSME, to provide information on overseas market entry and consulting and marketing
- - 135 overseas consulting networks in 49 nations to support exports and technical cooperation
Business Incubator :
- - Provide SMEs with office space as well as marketing, law, tax and accounting consulting services in major trading nations to ensure that SMEs break into overseas markets on their own and seek early settlement in the
- - 22business incubators operated in 14 nations
Overseas Industrial Collaboration :
- - Identify new collaboration opportunities and innovative business ideas through overseas investment and technology cooperation
- lay the foundation for global cooperation : Cooperate with international/government organizations to implement development initiatives utilizing the KOSME's SME development knowledge and experience
- APEC SME Innovation Center(SMEIC) : Promote innovation of SMEs by encouraging information exchange and industrial or technology cooperation in the region
Product Placement Marketing for SMEs :
- - Improve people’s awareness of SME products and boost sales by promoting them through appearances in TV dramas